This is the second video in a two-part video series showing you all the steps that go into filling up a float tent, installing the pumps and cover, and getting the Float Tent ready for your first float.
In this video our team covers:
- How to install the filter pumps, tubes, tent cover and door poles.
- Tips and tricks for the best home install
- The main differences between the v1.0 and current 1.5 new and improved model of the Float Tent
- What to do if your tank gets a leak or tear
- Tricks for sound-proofing
- Post-Float relaxation tips
Are you ready to improve your home and life with a Float Tent? Start by requesting a complimentary shipping quote here. Save hundreds of dollars over floating at your annual center and join hundreds of others already enjoying the benefits of floating from home.